Sunday, July 7, 2013

Life Lately

Hey, guys. Guess what? I didn't fall off the face of the earth. Here I am! And here's life lately:

First off, I graduated!! whoohoooo!
On Thursday, May 30th me and 600 of my closest friends ("closest friends" being defined as the people I have literally spent the last 12 years of my life with) graduated from Dear Old AF High.
And here are some lovely photos of me and my friends and family on that day:
Me and the bestie.

The Fiends.

The Family, minus our missionary.





My Sr Trip took me to NYC! where i ate the best food in the whole world and walked the Brooklyn Bridge and saw 5 Broadway shows and went to the 9/11 memorial and stood in Time Square and got soaked to the bone in the pouring rain and walked through Central Park and took the Subway/learned about public transportation and ate hot dogs on the front steps of the MET where i had the biggest migraine and and and SO many other things. I'll spare you all the photos, but i will include a few:

Time Square.

The New York sunset from the top of the Rockefeller building.

New York in the rain.

The hallway of strollers in the Manhattan LDS Church building.

A lovely photo of The Lake in Central Park. Don't those row boats look fun?!

The largest piece of pizza i could find.

The friends who are more like family.

And to finish off, the NYC skyline.







Well, that's life lately, aside from Smoothie King, rodeos, concerts, and boating.
Sorry it's been so long.

Marley Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment